Dear Pitt-Bradford Students and Families,
I am so looking forward to seeing you on campus in August! Since the spring semester ended, many people at Pitt-Bradford have been working diligently to prepare our campus for your arrival this fall.
Our first priority is to provide a healthy, safe and inclusive campus where you will have an excellent experience. Therefore, we have taken several measures to provide that kind of environment. Those preparations include:
- De-densifying our residence halls, dining hall and classrooms according to guidance of health and environmental safety professionals.
- Preparing courses and academic support with flexible delivery methods, which will enable us to simultaneously serve in-person and remote attendees and enable us to respond quickly if circumstances change.
- Ensuring we are able to safely provide a breadth and depth of extra-curricular activities, including both arts and athletic programming.
- Purchasing protective materials for our campus community and installing signage to help us maintain social distancing.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
- Fall term classes will begin Aug. 19
- Classes will take place on Labor Day, Sept. 7
- Fall term on-campus classes end Nov. 20
- Fall term ends Dec. 5
I will share additional details as they become available. Please know that I am grateful for your patience as we have navigated and continue to navigate these uncharted waters together.